Δευτέρα 29 Ιουλίου 2013

For a thousand years...


It was a warm welcome. At your front door you were leaning aside, smiling at me while the afternoon breeze took your long shining hair, hiding half of your face... A little - white snowball - doggie grabbed my pants and tried to drag me to you... You were smiling as to show me that you enjoyed my presence.
You took me up and hugged me as a little kid, knocking at my nose, teasing me as if I were five years old!!!
So I was!
A little child, happy in your long protecting arms, smelling your aroma, drunk by your love!
I have told you. I've been in love with you since a thousand years ago! I saw you in my dreams, you have been always my ideal choice...
I have died every day waiting for you.
I have loved you for a thousand years and I' ll love for a thousand more...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: