Τρίτη 22 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

The wall isn't listening...




Wall! are you listening? Are you listening to me?
Midnight is far passed hours ago and the candle light isn't alive. I can see you in the dark and I don't need my eyes. The day is yet to come and I am talking to you. Cause, there is no one else here, nowhere else I can go...
Wall! big red brick wall, my friend! Are you drunk? or am I?
Who cares!... don't give a damn to none! we are still here... and we will be together in Christmas and at new years' eve... 
Great fun we will have! Don't be afraid, don't be sentimental, life is cruel... and we are not!
We are lucky! very lucky! we are unique, there is no one else alone, like we are! And this is a privilege! One of us has not to be afraid. So don't be! Don't let fear be among us... it is just a night... just a simple night, like so many nights the past five months. We cannot celebrate... we have no reason...
Why do you cry? why you let your tears break through? I can't see you my friend wall, I can't laugh! 
I am so afraid...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: