Τετάρτη 13 Ιουλίου 2011

For the moment that I 'll be unable to say I love you...

It has been a long time to write. It's because of the days... difficult days of hard memories...
I see the moon rising over your place. A small red dot-light in the night city horizon marks the destination. Over there, beyond this red dot is your place...
The July moon shapes nearly full. In same shape as two years ago, when I needed you...
I was begging the moon to help me, to have you with me, those days of desperate need...
In vain...
You were absent, you were interested in elsewhere... 
I can't forget...
Today I am destroyed. It took an unexpected picture and two minutes. It took lies and a fake face to push me in the bottom. Just the time I needed a helping hand. A helping sincere hand for the first time in my life... 
Your hand...
Two years passed away already. Years of loneliness  and despair...
Two years with your memory always present in the deepest veins of my heart and my mind...
This is very hard, very painful and yet so true!
I keep you every minute in my mind. I see you every night in my dreams! 
Strange?
Maybe... I can't help it!
The truth is that I still feel in love with you. Still in love as ten tears ago! As in the beginning...
This feeling is enormous and at the same time painful...
I need you! I want you! I love you!
But life can't turn back!
I cry for the moment we will meet again...
For the moment that I 'll be unable to say I love you...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: