Τρίτη 26 Ιανουαρίου 2010

Hurt... but for the last time!


I rushed through the balcony to welcome you. A strong feeling, coming deeply from my senses urged me to do it... and I did it...
Later, a little later in that night, at that beautiful house, I forced myself to stay. I struggled a lot, between my heart's orders and my pride's dignity and the hospitality of our friends... I chose to stay and keep on listening to your phone calls and the exchanging sms game...
You easily hurt me one more time... easily and cruelly! You stabbed  me ruthlessly with your sharp knife again...
Why?
All that I know now is this: I must keep away from you, from everything off you...
You have hurt me for the last time... so, let it be like this! You are the winner! Congratulations!
But.. you know something?
I am not afraid anymore...
I have been liberated! I am free!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: