Παρασκευή 1 Ιανουαρίου 2010

Solitude Night...



This year is definitely young, the pain still is old, the tears easily remain on and the heart is torn... This is the first years night, I see people singing and dancing on TV, having fun, ordinary people...smiling, entertaining, throwing flowers to each other...
Outside, other people start driving towards popular places, ready to start the new year as much close as they can to each other...
I had three phone calls! Only three but important: my sister’s, Bill’s and Zildas’ and Cleopatras’. These three are left out of fifty-sixty every day calls... For all the rest, I don’t deserve a call...
Maybe because I don’t smile to them, I don’t accompany them in the night and I choose to be alone. Maybe they are right and I am wrong...
My glass is empty and the only light that I have in this dark and young night, is out of my cigarette.
The world hangs on, with myself in an empty room, but I don’t mind... I see through my dark window and I don’t expect any change...
So! cheers! let’s have another toast on new years eve! Let’s drink to a new life or to a redeem death of all the presence, the memories and the cruelty of that action...
Let’s practice on red blooded wine, poisoning all the lies of the heart and the mind, drinking to the end of happiness and to no coming freedom.
I wish I had a brother! To sing him my parts... my broken life, my dead dreams... to whisper my feelings, my failures and the sadness that chocks my chest...
Fog is covering the city. Lights tremble under it. Nothing is real! Could you believe it? Me without you? Nobody does!
I only have my bike! ...and this is a good night to drive it... to the end of this world!
I am not afraid...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: