Κυριακή 10 Ιανουαρίου 2010

I still, can feel...



as I felt, for the first time in my life, at sixteen. I did not dream it! I felt it. At my sixteen I knew that I wanted you! Feelings are more valuable than knowledge. The truth is that I didn't  expect it to come true... My feelings came true and they were real, but through you... and only you...
Can you feel this? Can you hear nights’ wind blowing in my heart? Can you feel night birds’ flying? Flying silently to all ears? Can you hear the dark sky? Can you feel moonlight shining on your eyes, your smile, your silk hair? Can you feel time passing away?
Time is slow deaths’ son. Lives among us, like the songs we don’t sing anymore, like the prays we don’t pray, like the hopes we don’t plan, like a baby that’s crying in the night...
I feel everything!
I feel your wet skin after the training... the towel at your back, the tight lips of effort, your steps to the parking yard... I feel the red tartan, the prints of the airplanes in the sky, the burning afternoon sun, the smell of your sweat... I feel everything as if it happens right now! And I feel it every night, like this one...
That’s why I can’t sleep...
I know too much! I feel more! I understand everything I know!  But I can feel anything that I don’t know! 
Life gives and life takes away... only feelings remain alive and hurting... in the end hurting, like a punishment for all the happiness that I didn't deserve...
Because I’ve been completely happy, like no other man...
Now, I’m so afraid... I’ve got nothing...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: