Κυριακή 14 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

The diary of loneliness...

It’s another Sunday’s afternoon, like any other Sunday afternoon. I am, as always, alone at home, because I am not in the mood to meet people, to be with friends, to talk, to laugh to...
I avoid being with people. I prefer to be alone, until Tuesday morning when I’ll be back at work. Lately no one asks for my company. I guess they got tired asking me, without response...
Today is Valentine’s day. People who are in love are celebrating. I am in love too, but I cannot celebrate. Though all the memories keep me every day, every hour, every minute... they keep me suffering by this condition, being in love... There isn’t much to do. Cause my mind is under siege. For instance, I find you:
 at my bathroom, using your ear cotton sticks
 the rings we bought at Pilio
 the brown shoes
 the anorak jackets
 the motor’s helmets and gloves
 Benzie the dog, probably Bella’s father
 the high jump results at the newspaper
 the little (one door) sports outlet sales at Egnatia street
 my, every time I manage to sleep, dreams of you!
 people very often ask me about you
 purple Ibiza cars, like yours
 the screen savers photos display at my Mac
 the architectural articles I read and publish for kinisis blog
 the glass - water, rounded shaped bottles in my refrigerator
 the pads that are attached on the refrigerators door
 the way Bill is seeing at my eyes
 the way that all our friends try to find out my feelings for you
 the big wine glasses that I broke and the black for cocktail you preferred
 the roads that lead to stadium

Seven months passed difficulty... until when can I stand it? I don’t know... probably I don’t know...
I will be the last to find it out!
It’s very dark and cold in here...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: