Σάββατο 29 Μαΐου 2010

Moon enters in the room...

I have no sleep. I bought a canary. She is asleep. She is cute and pretty. 
She keeps me company. Often I take a look at her, while her sleep. Tonight, suddenly the moonlight came into the room. Shined on her rose feathers...
She is a very beautiful bird. The moonlight is here. Shines like a diamond on her.
I am trying to teach her to be free. Every time, when I am here, I let her free. She flies in the room, sits on the refrigerator, on the air condition unit, on the selves above the TV and shouts happily at me. She wants to make sure that I see her, that I follow her fly. But she doesn't let me touch her, nor feeds by my hand. I hope I can manage it , later.  She is here for a second night today. I've got plenty of time to have her get used to me. I am happy of her presence!
She is so beautiful, like you...
As soon as I manage to teach her to fly around with safety, with no fear, no anxiety... I will let her fly away... I will open the door and let her do what she likes.
Free!
because I am not free...
because I gave up my freedom and I cannot live...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: