Τετάρτη 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Bela in love...

My Bela. A sweet lady who never stops loving me. She is almost seven years old and until today, I believed that she is like the old ladies who never get married, don't like men and they get rude, hostile and of bad manners, as time gets bye.
Few days ago Bela started to behave strangely. Became, not nervous but anxious.  She kept barking with no reason, contrary to her usual habit not to bark. Soon I discovered that two male dogs kept waiting for her outside my door...


I let her go out and she showed me that she was very happy. She has played with both of them and flirted with both of them, joyfully and with the intention to make love. 
But nothing happened! Until today...
Early in the afternoon became anxious again. The big Husky looking male was waiting for her again. I let her out and I shot the above video...
Bela is in love...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: