Πέμπτη 31 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Strange...

Late night again. No need to get some sleep. My feet are numbed, urging me to go out. Can't stand being alone in this empty room. Bela is sleeping in the next room. She does this every time I play music with my bouzouki. Grabs a little red pillow and runs away, at the next bed room. She will probably stay there until in the morning. Strange...
After one year of studies and lessons I can play music, without having the need to read notes by the tablatures. I have the ability to listen to one song and I can play it. Not with the efficiency of a professional  but I can play it and every one can understand what I am playing.
Last Sunday I played bouzouki for my mother. Though Alzheimer's disease governs her mind, she remembered all the lyrics of the songs I have played and started singing them along with Popie, my sister. It was good. A pleasant surprise. Suddenly she asked me:
 -- How is Tania? Does she take care of you? Are you happy?
I said that you are all right. That you work hard and everything is fine...
Then she asked:
--- Why she doesn't  come for lunch with us?
--- She is training hard and has to take part in a lot of games, answered my sister for me.
--Ah! I remembered, replied my mother. -- She phoned me, some days ago and told me that she is very busy...

How strong is your absence? How can it affect a disturbed mind, like my mothers'?
Strange...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: