Κυριακή 25 Αυγούστου 2013

Θέλω...

I want to be sheer, transparent as a tear in the moonlight...
To be as a tiny particle of light, that you see everywhere, without knowing that it's me...
Just to be able to see you...
I want to tell, again and again your name, until I' ll be able to realise that it is my name too... that between us there is not a distance, nor a gap and we are unseparately one!
I want to be your beloved song, the one that you hear every night and you get passionate with your eyes wet of tears... and then to be able to blag in the deepest part of your mind and dry the sorrow...
That is why I want to be sheer, transparent as the light...
Just to stand next to you in front of a mirror and when I look, my idol becomes you...

Don't be sad, 'cause I 'll die...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: