Κυριακή 27 Ιουνίου 2010

The burning plan...

A deep fire burns in me. Burns constantly day and night. Burns with no visible flames that eyes can't see. But... burns! It slowly turns my soul into ashes. Prevents me from feeling, seeing, hearing, smiling. Turns me to a working robot. Working, working, working... and after that, closes me in a silent room. Even in a jail anyone has somebody to talk to. 
The difference is that I don't want anybody to talk to. Because I have nothing to say, nothing at all. Nothing interesting, nothing that matters...
This little and constant fire inside that burns me until my time's end is my only friend. Keeps me company, never leaves me alone and waits for me every night. It is my "best" friend! 
But something is starting to happen and may change everything. If it is going to be finished and be successful, I'll need this fire again...
It is possible that I will change city. I 'll live away from here and probably will not come back... ever! 
If this happens, I plan:
 to set everything on fire! Turn the silent - inside me burning feelings into real fire, into real - life flames! I plan to burn out everything that reminds of you! Everything! I'll leave, leaving behind me ashes and memories. Images and places. Streets and smells. Colors and voices. Pain and tears...
But I know for good, that my plans are in vain... pointless...
Because I cannot take you out of my mind...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: