Κυριακή 20 Ιουνίου 2010

Something stupid...

I know I stand in line, until you think you have the timeTo spend an evening with meAnd if we go someplace to dance, I know that there’s a chanceYou won’t be leaving with meAnd afterwards we drop into a quiet little placeAnd have a drink or twoAnd then I go and spoil it all, by saying something stupidLike: I love youI can see it in your eyes, that you despise the same old liesYou heard the night beforeAnd though it’s just a line to you, for me it’s trueIt never seemed so right beforeI practice every day to find some clever lines to sayTo make the meaning come throughBut then I think I’ll wait until the evening gets lateAnd I’m alone with youThe time is right your perfume fills my head, the stars get redAnd oh the night’s so blueAnd then I go and spoil it all, by saying something stupidLike: I love you(I love you, I love you,...)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: