Κυριακή 30 Νοεμβρίου 2014

A simple, true confession...

It was a sudden and pleasant dream. Happened out of nowhere, like the breeze that sweeps memories. Freshens them so vividly that fill the heart and the mind with unexpected joy and happiness. Out of nowhere...
After all these years still I become joyfully emotional of your presence, thought you are completely absent in any way. Life is so strange...
Realising that it was a dream, I didn't want to wakeup. I kept living my dream, enjoying your presence and affection, your enthusiastic hugs, your overwhelming love. Like in a fairy tale with a happy end...

The dream:
I was rambling around and saw a beautiful girl sitting on the ground among other people. I thought she seemed like you, her long shining hair, the resemblance of the nice face, the tall thin figure. I just took a glimpse out of her and kept on going away but when she saw me, stood up and followed. I realised that she was you when she stoped me and jumped on, squeezing me with a tight warm hug, kissing me all around. 
What a joy! What a happiness! What a warm, nice emotion filled my heart and my mind! I felt your sincere love and strangely I felt that you really are still in love with me! After all these years! I couldn't resist. Though I knew that it was a dream, I showed you my love too. Because I am still in love with you and this is not a dream, but a confession...


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: