Δευτέρα 5 Ιουλίου 2010

I keep on staying alone every night. After 10 o' clock I don't talk. Simply because I have none to to talk to. This is the reality. I can't avoid it... I am alone... every day, every night,,,
Lately I see the same dream. It's strange but I keep on seeing it every night! The same dream, the same story out of our past life...
We are at Spetses island. Very beautiful place... We rend a motor bike and travel happily across the island. You show me your love, your affection and your care. And i am very happy! I am the king of the world! All the people praise me for my love, nature is standing along my side, everything is beautiful, the sea, the trees, the beach, the sky...

Then I see you jumping high, Very high! Over two meters and more! And you come explaining me that you've followed my instructions and started over 1,90 limit...
I share your success and satisfaction and I am very happy!
And then i hear you talking to an other person, at Karamelitsas' house and I get unhappy, miserable and feel betrayed...
Why?
you haven't explained it, ever...
Then I see you trying overcome usual limits. Limits without purpose and value. 'Cause you have already fulfilled them, so there is no need to get them again...
I pray for you to be winner again. To get your record, to be the first and the the best! Because you deserve it, because nothing compares to you...
and, maybe I have the chance, to share it with me,,,
But again I find myself alone, in this dark and and empty room, without you, without my dreams and without my hopes...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: