Παρασκευή 9 Ιουλίου 2010

To you... (II)

These days last year it happened... and I lost the world. A few days ago I realized it completely. I kept asking myself why so many people, who know us, still show their love, their appreciation to me and to you! We live separately in different lives, they know that, but they still keep asking. 
The answer is simple: they love you! 
Then, almost all of them are complaining, mostly against me, that they don't see me. They are complaining because I avoid them, never visit them, never follow their company at house nights, at Saturday nights, at weekends...
So I asked my self to see what happens, to give an answer... I gave it many thoughts and finally I realized that for all these people who know us and love us we are two simple persons. We were part of their lives, a good part and since this has stopped, they are feeling sadly...
I feel sad too and probably you too...
Then I thought again that I avoid not only to see them but I avoid to go downtown because all the city is full of your presence and my memories. Chalkidiki is also full of my memories with you and our life, so that's why I keep on avoiding all these places and all the people.
For the world you might be a simple person! For me you are  the world! My world!
That is why I have lost the world...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: